Whether you are an elder or a person with disabilities, there will come a time when you will need to have access to Home Care in Pennsylvania. There isn’t a one-size-fits-all solution for all the different circumstances of each person.
We at Compassionate Hearts Home Care of PA can accommodate your needs, varied they may be. We assure you that you will be getting the care that you need. Currently, we are offering to provide services under five different waiver programs.
- For clients over the age of 60, the Pennsylvania Department of Aging grants the Aging Waiver to acquire Care Senior Services in Aldan, Pennsylvania.
- For clients with disabilities, the State-funded Attendant Care Waiver is appropriate.
- Special care is necessary for individuals with traumatic brain injury. Patients who fall under this category can opt for the COMMCARE Waiver Service.
- People with severe physical disabilities can avail of our services under the Independence Waiver.
- Patients that have developmental physical disabilities can take advantage of the OBRA Waiver.
The waivers provided for by the Department of Human Services of Pennsylvania allow us to offer Home Care Senior Services to our elderly clients and other services for the rest. For more information about the different waivers, contact us.