At Compassionate Hearts Home Care of PA, we are equipped to provide assistance to you or a loved one due to disabilities or limitations. We offer a variety of care senior services in Yeadon, Pennsylvania and can accommodate most situations.
If you require our services because of physical limitations, mental impairment, or any other disability, we are here to help. All members of our caring staff are professionally trained and possess patience and understanding.
- Keeping resident socially active and mentally active
- Physical exercises, mall-walking, games, escorting and supervising with outdoor activities
- ADLs and IADLs
- Federal, State, and Local benefits available
- Transportation for financial management, bill payments, as well as medical appointments
Experienced Senior Care in Yeadon, PA
If you or a loved one can answer yes to any of the following questions, then our services could be of benefit to you:
- Can you or a loved one no longer safely stay home alone?
- Is assistance needed in regards to required medication?
- Do you or a loved one want to remain as independent as possible?
- Is assistance needed to run errands or perform daily routines?
- Loyalty and Respect
- Good Continuity of Care
- Independence and Dignity
- Quality Care to Life
- Care to consumers and support to the family
- Privacy at all times
At Compassionate Hearts Home Care of PA, we can assist you with a multitude of services. We are not limited to the following, but here are some examples of the services we can provide:
Contact us today to inquire about the full range of services we offer and which insurance policies we accept. Dial 484-461-9494.